Friday, June 14, 2013

Typical Girls

Today's outfit is inspired by The Slits, specifically their song 'Typical Girls'. If you haven't heard it why are you still reading this? There is a link below.STOP reading NOW! I said NOW! OMG by the time I count to three you better have clicked on the link below or else. Now what is it going to be. O.K I warned you 

1............2..............



Typical girls get upset to quickly
Typical girls can't control themselves
Typical girls are so confusing
Typical girls - you can always tell
Typical girls don't think too clearly
Typical girls are all predictable

Typical girls try to be
Typical girls very well



Oh good you have come to your senses.

Anyway I don't know why but I feel like this outfit embodies the song. 




Typical girls get upset to quickly


Typical girls can't control themselves


Typical girls are so confusing


Thrifted Dress from Red Cross  


I tied a knot at the front because it was too long for my liking 


Thrifted Vintage Guess Jacket from Asama foundation 

The Love,Barbie and Teddy bear badges I made but the 7 up badge I bought 
I am thinking about opening an Etsy store selling badges and hair clips and possibly necklaces and rings out of some vintage buttons and charms I have in my craft cupboard at home.  

I dressed up my Litas  with  left over purple flowers that I had from a DIY headband I made. 
I think I am going to keep them like this and just wear them with the flowers still attached because I kinda like them like this.
I'm sure that some people probably think this is sacrilegious towards litas/ Jeffery Campbell but you know whatever. I like them so yeah.



Sleepy time now 

XO Grace 

No comments:

Post a Comment